Personal Flotation Device (lifejacket)
Personal Flotation Device / Kayak Canoe Buoyancy Aid (lifejacket)
+ FREE Duraflex® whistle
PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICE /
PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICE /KAYAK CANOE WATER SPORTS BUOYANCY AID
+ FREE Duraflex® whistle
Buoyancy method: PE closed sell foam
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Removable 40mm belt.
Reflective elements and logo.
Fully opened and adjustable front and rear.
Double 100mm VELCRO front closure.
Balanced front and rear /optimal for swimming/.
Ergonomic body wrap platform.
Zipped front pocket with water draining hole.
Zipped closure between the outside and inside fabric, give opportunity for replacement of the foam, laundry in the washing machine and easy drying after use.
Colors: grey + red, grey + royal blue, grey + yellow, grey + high visible green
Please note that it's a Personal Flotation Device/Flotation Aid and NOT a lifejacket.
Do NOT use from children and from persons, which can't swim!
The main difference between lifejackets and buoyancy aids is that a lifejacket is designed to turn an unconscious person face up on entering the water. A buoyancy aid is not guaranteed to do this and is as the name describes, an aid to keeping you afloat.
This product is designed according and meets the requirements for PFDs.
1. European standard - EN 394:1993
2. Transport Canada - Personal Flotation Devices
3. USCG PFD (u.s. coast guard) - Flotation Aid (Type III)
Plastic Whistle: Suitable for nautical applications as per EN ISO 12402-8
We provide delivery to all international destinations. The shipping costs are based on the weight (NOT per piece) and are depending of the destination or as is popular "combined shipping".
You can check all of offered shipping methods and rates with a few clicks:
1. Add the product(s) to shopping cart.
2. Click over "Checkout".
3. Fill required fields or login (for registered customers) and the system will calculates and displays all of available shipping methods and rates to your country.
4. See the shipping costs and make your choice from drop down menu.
Shipping methods and delivery time:
1. Postal delivery for consignments up to 10 kg - online trackable up to sending abroad and after arriving in the country of the addressee*. Delivery time within 5 -12 working days for the European countries and 15 - 30 working days for the rest countries.
*Please be informed that in some countries, online tracking of inbound shipments from abroad is not available.
2. Couriers services: secure and reliable deliveries with very good ratio price - time.
2.1. DHL EXPRESS (for consignments up to 70 kg) - next day delivery for the European countries and within 3 - 5 working days for the rest of the world.
2.2. Speedy: DPD ECONOMY (for consignments up to 30 kg) - road delivery within 3 - 8 working days to all of the EU countries.
2.3. Speedy: EXPRESS BALKANS (for consignments up to 50 kg) - road delivery within 1 - 2 working days. It is the only shipping method to Greece and Romania.
Estimate delivery time:
Generally, it is depending of selected delivery method and your location and may vary within 1-2 business days for the courier services and 10-12 business days for the postal one.
Trace your shipment.
After we have dispatched of your order, you should receive an email with a shipping tracking number. Copy that number, open the relevant link below and paste it there.
Postal delivery - http://www.track-trace.com/post
DHL EXPRESS - http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html
Speedy: DPD ECONOMY & EXPRESS BALKANS - https://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?page=web_Tracking&lang=en